Life is really busy for us right now. We both work full time, we have countless household responsibilities, and we have three active kids that we are very involved with.
At the end of the week, there just isn’t a lot of time left over for Mr. & Mrs. Mac.
I was thinking back to the things in life that I really enjoy but I haven’t had a chance to do over the past 12 months. I’ve listed them in no particular order.
- Golf (it used to be a three time a week habit)
- Ski (it’s been close to 15 years)
- Go camping with the family
- Go to a Penn State Game
- Go on a bike ride
- Hang out with my best buddy
- Get together with my KALO fraternity brothers
- Play in a soccer tournament
- Take a trip with just my wife (no kids)
Who knew it would be so difficult to fit in the things you really enjoy? One of my goals for the balance of 2011 is to try and squeeze in each of these activities.